- Representation or Warranties Disclaimer. The information on Effective Mommy is “as is” and makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the content provided on this website or on any third-party website which may be accessed by a link from this Web site, including any representations or warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. Neither Effective Mommy nor Dr. Victoria Nolasco will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
- Omissions, Errors, or Mistakes Disclaimer. All information on this website is accurate and true to the best Dr. Victoria Nolasco’s knowledge, but that there may be omissions, errors or mistakes. Effective Mommy and/or Dr. Victoria Nolasco are not liable for any damages due to any errors or omissions on the website, delay or denial of any products, failure of performance of any kind, interruption in the operation and your use of the website, website attacks including computer virus, hacking of information, and any other system failures or misuse of information or products.
- No Professional-Client Relationship. Your use of the content on this site or content from our email list is at your own risk. The use of this website does not create a doctor-patient relationship with Dr. Victoria Nolasco.
Effective Mommy and Dr. Victoria Nolasco do not guarantee any results from using this content and is for educational purposes only. It is your responsibility to do your own research, consult, and obtain a professional for your medical, legal, financial, health or other help that you may need for your situation.
All of the content provided on this website, including text, treatments, dosages, outcomes, charts, profiles, graphics, photographs, images, advice, messages, and forum postings, are for informational purposes only, DO NOT CONSTITUTE THE PROVIDING OF MEDICAL ADVICE, and are not intended to be a substitute for independent professional medical judgment, advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
The content is not intended to establish a standard of care to be followed by a user of this website. You understand and acknowledge that you should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your health. You also understand and acknowledge that you should never disregard or delay seeking medical advice relating to treatment or standard of care because of information contained in or transmitted through the website.
Medical information changes constantly. Therefore the information on this website or on the linked websites should not be considered current, complete or exhaustive, nor should you rely on such information to recommend a course of treatment for you or any other individual. Reliance on any information provided on this website or any linked websites is solely at your own risk.We have no liability in any way to you or any other entity for any injury, loss or damage, direct or indirect, arising from the use of information contained herein.
- Testimonials Disclaimer. The testimonials, statements, and opinions presented on Effective Mommy are applicable to the individuals who wrote it. Results vary and may not be representative of the experience of others. The testimonials are voluntarily provided and are not paid, nor were they provided with free products or services or any benefits in exchange for their statements. The testimonials are representative of customer or client experiences, but the exact results will be unique and individual to each customer or client.
- Comments Disclaimer. Effective Mommy welcomes comments on blog posts. All comments submitted to Effective Mommy are the opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect or represent the views, policies or positions of Effective Mommy. Effective Mommy reserves the right to use its own discretion when determining whether or not to remove offensive comments or images.
- Affiliates Disclaimer. Some of the links on this website are “affiliate links.” That means if you click on a link and purchase the item, Effective Mommy receives an affiliate commission. Please note, Effective Mommy only recommends products or services that will add value to you. Effective Mommy discloses this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If an affiliate link is listed, Effective Mommy will disclose it to you at the bottom of each blog post, page, or email newsletter, if applicable.
- Effective Mommy does not write sponsored posts or accept free products for review. All thoughts and opinions written by Effective Mommy are our own. Any links on this website have been validated by Effective Mommy, and Effective Mommy uses it and thinks it’s high quality.